It has come to my attention that this picture of Attison has become a favorite of many.
So let me take this time to make things a little more complicated and introduce our "family share site" from Shutterfly.
I have uploaded the above picture (as well as other pictures) to the share site. From there you can view albums of pictures, or order prints. I haven't uploaded all of the pictures from the blog and probably never will [have time]. If there are any pictures you'd like a print of, please leave a comment on those posts and I'll be sure to add them to the share site so you can order prints. (you can go back to previous posts and still leave comments, we will see them)
NOTE! The password is: morepictures
I'm kind of struggling between 1. providing lots of pictures and videos of Attison for those who love him to view and 2. making it really easy for some freakshow stalker to stumble upon all of these things and get crazy about it. I mean, let's be honest, this kid is really friggin' adorable, how can you not just fall head over heels? Sooooo...the blog, my youtube videos and the share site are all semi-private - you can't search for them and can only view when you have the site address and sometimes a password. I've also stopped posting the blog URL on facebook, because there are 859 people that can see that, probably 787 of them I don't even like (and 624 of them I probably should just delete).
So to add more complications to this mess of social media...
If you have photos that you would like to share with others of the Paylor/Raufer families, you can be added as an administrator and be able to upload pictures for others to see/download/print.
And now I've spent too much time saying too many things and most of you are probably just staring at that picture saying "oh my goodness. Oh. Attison. So cute. Darling...wish I could just give him a squeeze. What a cutiepie."

No comments:
Post a Comment