Attison has
only been to church twice since his birth, but already he
has learned the tricks of the trade to singing worship music with his
whole body. He must have picked up these moves at church though,
because his parents both stand still while singing (when they choose to
sing).
I imagine him singing "Come thou fount" since I sing it to him almost daily. Side note -how is it that I have sung every day my entire life and then I have a baby and my brain looses all of the songs I have learned to sing? Any suggestions are welcome in the comments below.
Without further adieu, here is the Attison Raufer rendition of "Come thou fount of every blessing" accompanied by David Crowder Band (if you click the video link below).
"Come thou fount of every blessing, tune my heart to sing thy grace;
Streams of mercy, never ceasing call for songs of loudest praise.
Teach me some melodious sonnet,
sung by flaming tongues above.
Praise the mount, I'm fixed upon it, mount of Thy redeeming love."
If you haven't already, you should click this link, listen to the song, and watch Attison sing it to you.
http://www.littlebabybum.com/lyrics.html
ReplyDeleteHe is too cute, I can't wait to meet him--will you be in NJ for Christmas?
ReplyDeleteYes! We aren't sure when though, so let us know your plans and we'll be sure to be there when you are.
ReplyDeleteHilarious!!! I love this.
ReplyDeleteSteph--we will be there Xmas Day, and we have a playdate planned with the cousins at Grandma's the day after Xmas. Please join us!
ReplyDelete