Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pillows

A is growing up so fast. Today we flipped through some flash cards and he knew almost every word. Some were improvised- everythingnround was a ball (I.e. yarn for Y) and the house he called "outside." M for monkey he made the animal noise. After a few cards I stopped saying "What is this?" and he just named the object. When he didnt know it he would say "What this?" and look to me to answer.

I just went in to turn off his bedtime music and he was sleeping with his little head on the pillow. It was adorable. It is a little chilly tonight so I put a blanket on him. He is sleeping like a real grown up human. Oh my heart.

In other news, D sat up for a bunch of seconds on his own at the library today. He was on a bean bag, so that might have created the support he needed to balance, but I couldnt recreate it. I think it was just his first success and more sitting up is in his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment