Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I read with my Da a lot



Lift the flap books are Attison's favorite, especially when there is a touch-and-feel aspect under the flap.  I've had a hard time finding them with flaps that are big enough he can't just rip them off.  If I find one with little flaps in the library that already has damage on it from other kids I'm more likely to borrow it, just in case our curiosity gets the best of us. 

I mentioned Bizzy Bear last week, which are great books.  There is also a series with Peek-a-boo in all of the titles that has big, giant flaps with pictures underneath that he can point to and touch.  We borrowed one book called Peek-A-Boo Baby that I think has encouraged him to say "baby!" from time to time. It is fun to read books to him that he pays attention to and is learning from!

No comments:

Post a Comment