Inspired by the dedication of Aunt Carolyn, I've added a new page to the blog.
Another lesson in "how a blog works" by Trying-not-to-be-sarcastic Steph
1. At the top is our Title - A window looking into another world2. Then the description - Jenny's new best friend
3. Next are the pages. There are currently (as of 3/1/13) 4 pages.
- Home - where you are now
- About
- Steph and Tim
- Video Links
So far, you've been watching embedded videos from youtube. I've made all of those videos private, so if you were to visit my youtube page, you can't see any baby videos, they are all hidden. The only way to view them is to click on a link that I've provided for you. Since I gave you the actual video, not a link to it, you have to go through the blog to view each of the videos.
Well, not anymore!
- Do you have a hour of free time and the only thing on tv is reruns of Friends and Big Bang Theory?
- Thinking about going for a run, but don't want to?
- Angry at your spouse because they were supposed to be home from work but aren't yet?
- Annoyed that you've checked the blog 3 days in a row and we haven't posted anything new?
- Have a strong desire to hop in your car and come to Pittsburgh unannounced?*
Have I got the distraction for you! Go to the tab of video links and watch hours of Attison video in 30 second to 5 minute intervals.** Watch your favorites over and over again! Watch him grow from a silent little newborn to a farty, giggly baby. Go! Have a blast!
*Please don't do this. I'll have an anxiety attack and probably sweat and swear. I need time to prepare.
**There aren't hours available yet, just many minutes. If you watch an hour of video, you should probably stop and go for a run because you've watched a lot of repeats. Unless you are watching them from a smartphone while on a treadmill, in which case, YOU GO FRIEND!
The problem with your * warning not to come out unannounced is that the font is too small for those of use who are apt to show up to read.!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm super excited about this!
ReplyDelete